When you register with this website, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
The Contract Between Us
- Any contract for purchases made through the website will be between Mainland Solar, whose registered office is situated at (address) and You.
- Prices listed excludes postage and packaging. Therefore, you would be shown separate postage and packaging fees at the checkout page.
- Mainland Solar must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received, Mainland Solar will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to the email address you provided while placing the order. Kindly note that you can also find the status of your order by logging into your account on our website.
- Making payment for your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between Mainland Solar and you on these terms and your order cannot be cancelled or adjusted afterwards.
- Mainland Solar is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
Withdrawal by You from the Contract
- Normally once we have accepted your order, it is final. This means that it cannot be cancelled. Nevertheless, you would be able to cancel your order and get a replacement if you received a damaged or faulty product.
- In such a case as described above, you must inform Mainland Solar immediately or latest within two days of receiving the goods.
- An inspection must be carried out by us to ascertain the fault before we can process an exchange.
- Depending on the nature of the product, our team may come to where the product was delivered to carry out the necessary inspection or you may be required to send the product back to Mainland Solar’s return address at your own cost and risk. Note that the product must be returned in the exact state it was delivered to you.
Delivery of Goods to You
- Mainland Solar will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you provided at the time you make your order. You would be notified by an email or call if Mainland Solar requires more time to fulfil your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted. All delivery times quoted on the website are estimates only as delivery may be delayed based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
This is as follows:
- If the goods Mainland Solar delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Mainland Solar shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem within 2 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 5 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Mainland Solar shall have no liability to you unless you notify of the problem within 5 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Mainland Solar under this condition, Mainland Solar only obligation will be, at its option:
- To make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- To replace the goods that are damaged or defective;
- Or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods that were not delivered.
- Mainland Solar will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising due to non-delivery, late delivery or delivery of a faulty product and. Mainland Solar shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to offer an exchange or refund to you the amount paid in a case of non-delivery.
Changes to this Agreement
We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions by posting an updated version on this site. Your continued use of the site after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.