Learn about Solar Photovoltaics (PV) System Design, Installation and Maintenance through our comprehensive three days training occurring three times a year in March, July and November.
The training covers topics in:
- Basics of electricity in relation to solar PV systems
- Audit of energy consumption and load profile
- Major solar PV components – solar panels, inverters, charge controllers, battery bank
- Protective devices in solar PV systems
- Design and sizing of solar PV components
- Installation of solar PV system
- Diagnosis of system faults
- Maintenance of solar PV system
- Behavior-based safety
- Possibility of retention of top performers in the program
- A conducive learning environment in the heart of Lagos mainland
- Transport to installation sites
- Provision of lunch for the training days
- Provision of certificates to participants upon satisfactory completion
THE TRAINING FEE IS ₦50,000.
To express interest, please register by clicking on the enroll button: Registered individuals will be contacted with further information.